DLAB D2012 Plus High Speed Mini Centrifuge with A12-2P Plastic Rotor Kit
The D2012 Micro-Centrifuge is a compact and powerful high-speed centrifuge used in physical and chemistry analysis, biochemistry, cellular and molecular biology, clinical Labs and blood donation centers, and is ideal for high-end research applications.
Common applications also include sedimentation of cells and viruses, separation of sub-cellular organelles, Isolation of macromolecules such as DNA, RNA, proteins or lipids.
• Powerful centrifugal force of 15100xg and max. speed of 15000rpm ideal for various applications
• Includes a Brush-less DC motor drive quickly accelerates the rotor to set speed
• Quiet working, Low noise ≤56dB
• D2012 is proven by IEC/EN 61010-1
• D2012 Plus passed the rigorous explosion-proof test and accredited with CE, cTUVus, FCC certificates, and MCA test. MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20
Please contact us if you need any accessories listed below.