These superior quality graduated cylinders are ideal for the safe and accurate measurement of all types of liquids. Our cylinders offer a wide rim and a tapered pour spout for easy filling and pouring. The non-wetting interior surface eliminates concave menisci, providing more accurate measurements. The wide pentagonal shaped base provides stability and makes the cylinder roll-resistant. The heavy-duty plastic withstands repeated autoclaving. Switching from glass cylinders to Globe’s plastic equivalents will greatly reduce breakage and the potential for injury.
- Wide opening and tapered pour spout.
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 170°C.
- Also known as TPX®, a registered trademark of Mitsui Chemicals.
- Conforms to ISO 6706-1981 (E) and BS 5404 Part 2 (International standards for plastic cylinders).
- Class B Tolerance. (Class B indicates the tolerance of the graduation marks in accordance with ISO 6706 & BS 5404)
- Crystal clear polymethylpentene (PMP).
- Molded graduations.
- Graduated in milliliters (mL).
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents.
- Autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes.
|Cylinder Size:||Height||Outer Diameter||Graduation Range||Graduation Intervals||Tolerance|
|10mL||140mm||13.5mm||1 – 10mL||0.2mL||+/- 0.2mL|
|25mL||195mm||18.5mm||5 – 25mL||0.5mL||+/- 0.5mL|
|50mL||199mm||26mm||10 – 50mL||1mL||+/- 1mL|
|100mL||249mm||31mm||10 – 100mL||1mL||+/- 1mL|
|250mL||315mm||41.5mm||20 – 250mL||2mL||+/- 2mL|
|500mL||361mm||55mm||50 – 500mL||5mL||+/- 5mL|
|1000mL||439mm||66mm||100 – 1000mL||10mL||+/- 10mL|
|2000mL||531mm||84mm||200 – 2000mL||20mL||+/- 20mL|