A convenient and cost effective way to start out your laboratory or science classroom with a variety of high quality adjustable pipettes and supplies. This is a great way to get all pipetting supplies you need in your lab or classroom. We include four commonly used pipettors (0.5-10ul, 10-100ul, 100-1000ul, 1-10ml), compatible tip boxes and a convenient carousel stand.
Each of the four Microlit RBO Single Channel Variable Volume Micropipettes are high precision micropipettes designed with ergonomics in mind. They facilitate remarkable user experience and impeccable accuracy in practical laboratory environments. The pipettes are highly recommended for molecular biology, microbiology, immunology, cell culture, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, genetics etc.
This kit includes:
- 4 Microlit Lab Pipettor (0.5-10ul, 10-100ul, 100-1000ul, 1-10ml)
- Compatible tip boxes/packet included (listed below)
- MTSP (20ul) pipette tips (box of 96)
- MT-I (200ul) pipette tips (box of 96)
- MT-II (1000ul) pipette tips (box of 96)
- MT-IV (10ml) pipette tips (packet of 50)
- Rotatable 6 pipette carousel stand included
- Fully autoclavable at 20° C, 15psi. for 10 – 15 mins
- Calibration certificate provided – Conforms to ISO 8655 standards
Key Features of Microlit Pipettes:
- universal tipcone offer excellent compatibility to accepted standard tips
- A specially designed large grippy provides good grip and great comfort and ease of use while operating.
- All pipettes included a holder that enables easy, efficient and safe storage.
- An in-built, streamlined tip ejector enables easy tip ejection and comfortable access to bottles and tubes with narrow necks
- A soft click sound at every increment ensures perfect volume setting and prevents any accidental changes.