**These pipettes are not available to ship until October 2020.**
These new Nero Pipettes from Microlit offer precise and accurate measurement with uAirTM technology.
Choose from fixed volume pipettes from 1uL to 10,000 uL capacity or variable volume pipettes from 0.2-2uL to 10000uL.
- Achieve precision with uAirTM technology – The design of Microlit NERO ensures minimum dead air space between the piston and the liquid in the tip. This reduces air compression and enables the user to achieve precision in practical lab conditions.
- Calibrate efficiently with UniCalTM technology – We have introduced a unique calibration mechanism/tool which allows quick in-lab calibration in a single operation WITHOUT disengaging the digits from the plunger mechanism.
- Eject Tips Easily with our Tip Ejector – An in-built tip ejector is designed to eject tips with optimal force.
- Use Various Tips with Universal Tipconee – Our tip-cone is designed to be compatible with most internationally accepted tips, which enhances the compatibility of the instrument in the industry.
- Adjust volume with perfection – A distinct click at every volume change ensures perfect volume setting and prevents any accidental volume change.
- Color Coding for Easy Identification – Color-coding for different volume ranges enables easy identification during daily laboratory routine.
MODEL VOLUME RANGE Inc. ul A A NRO-2 0.2-2.0 ul 0.002 2 0.04 1.2 0.024 NRO-10 0.5-10 ul 0.02 1 0.1 0.5 0.05 NRO-20 2-20 ul 0.02 0.8 0.16 0.4 0.08 NRO-50 5-50 ul 0.1 0.8 0.4 0.4 0.2 NRO-100 10-100 ul 0.2 0.6 0.6 0.2 0.2 NRO-200 20-200 ul 0.2 0.6 1.2 0.2 0.4 NRO-1000 100-1000 ul 1.0 0.6 6 0.2 2 NRO-5000 0.5-5 ml 10.0 0.6 30 0.2 10 NRO-10000 1-10 ml 20.0 0.6 60
MicrolitMICROLIT, established in 1991, has emerged as a successful & reliable source of liquid handling products. Microlit offers an extensive range of bottle top dispensers, adjustable and fixed pipettors, digital burettes, and pipette filling instruments. All Microlit products are ideal for pharmaceutical, heathcare, laboratory research, food and beverage industries, and science education.
Weight 2 lbs Dimensions 10 × 12 × 3 in