Globe Scientific’s plastic serological pipettes are produced under the strictest protocols and offer the highest degree of accuracy.
The pipettes are supplied with an aerosol barrier plug that prevents both liquid and aerosols from contaminating the pipettors.
The serological pipettes are produced from crystal clear polystyrene (PS) and are color coded for easy volume identification. Available in 1mL, 2mL, 5mL, 10mL, 25mL and 50mL sizes.
- Calibration is certified for accuracy
- Aerosol barrier filter plug
- Reverse graduations
- Negative graduations
- Fits all major brands of pipette controllers
- Calibrated to deliver (TD)
- Color coded
- Individually wrapped pipettes are packaged in convenient dispenser boxes
- Pipettes are designed with anti-drip tips
- Manufactured under strict ISO 9001:2008 standards
- Plug: Hydrophilic PET
- Accuracy: ±2% at full volume
- Pyrogen-free, non-cytotoxic
- Sterility: Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- RNase-free and DNase-free
1 0.01 0.01 -0.3 Yes 2 0.01 0.01 -0.5 Yes 5 0.1 0.1 -2.5 Yes 10 0.1 0.1 -2.5 Yes 25 0.2 0.2 -10 Yes 50 0.5 0.5 -9 Yes