These pitchers are ideal for all general laboratory procedures. In one pitcher you can mix, measure and prepare solutions. The pitchers have a no-drip pour spout and a molded-in handle with thumb grip. They are made from heavy-duty plastic and withstands repeated autoclaving. Switching from glass beakers to Globe?s plastic equivalents will greatly reduce breakage and the potential for injury.
- Molded in handle with thumb grip
- Special no-drip pour spout.
- Graduated in milliliters (mL)
- Translucent Polypropylene (PP).
- Molded graduations.
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents.
- Autoclavable at 121?C for 20 minutes.