These superior quality Griffin beakers are ideal for all general laboratory procedures. In one beaker you can mix, measure and prepare solutions. Our Griffin beakers have a low-form and a tapered pour spout to facilitate the transferring of liquids without dripping. The heavy-duty plastic withstands repeated autoclaving. Switching from glass beakers to Globe?s plastic equivalents will greatly reduce breakage and the potential for injury.
- Special no-drip pour spout.
- Graduated in milliliters (mL).
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases and many common solvents
- Crystal clear polymethylpentene (PMP).
- Molded graduations.
- Can withstand temperatures of up to 180?C for short periods of time.
- Autoclavable at 121?C for 20 minutes.
- Also known as TPX?, a registered trademark of Mitsui Chemicals.
- Conforms to ISO 7056-1981 (E) and BS 5404 Part 1 (International standards for plastic beakers).
Beaker Size: Height Outer Diameter Graduation Range Graduation Intervals 25mL 49mm 34mm 5 – 25mL 1mL 50mL 60mm 41mm 10 – 50mL 2mL 100mL 72mm 51mm 20 – 100mL 5mL 250mL 95mm 71mm 50 – 250mL 10mL 500mL 119mm 87mm 100 – 500mL 10mL 1000mL 147mm 109mm 100 – 1000mL 20mL 2000mL 183.5mm 132mm 200 – 2000mL 50mL 3000mL 201mm 158mm 1000 – 3000mL 500mL 5000mL 229mm 188.5mm 1000 – 5000mL 500mL