**Does not Include Alloy Beads)
High strength aluminum alloy bead with high
thermal conductivity over wide temperature
• Flexible, convenient, easy to operate and
adaptable to reaction vessels with different
shapes and sizes.
• Accommodate the external temperature
probe on the hotplate magnetic stirrer to
achieve precise temperature control.
• The alloy bead does not adhere to the
container inside surface, while the silicone oil
is difficult to clean in the oil bath application.
• Eco-friendly, pollution free, poison free, fume
free, highly safe and splash free heating.
• PTFE shell can effectively retain the heat and
ensure human safety from burning injuries.
• The beads are easy to handle with. The
contaminated portion can be cleaned and
e o netic ntrol.
dhere th son e n ning dle e • We recommend to use the beads
with DLAB 340, 550 and 280 series
hotplate magnetic stirrers.
• Place the external temperature sensor
in the hole on the heating bath and
ensure that the probe is submerged
within 1/2~1/3 of the depth of
the bead bath for accurate sample
• Keep the heating temperature below
260 degrees C