Adam Equipment’s HCB balances are well-suited for lab work, field use, and many industrial applications.
The HCB features Adam’s unique patented HandiCal internal calibration with a built-in mass, and ShockProtect as a safeguard against shock loading and accidental overload. Calibrate whenever you want without external masses, or use your own certified masses for traceability.
A built in rechargeable battery makes the balance able to be used anywhere it is needed, while the standard RS-232 and USB interfaces give plenty of communication options.
Additionally, the HCB is able to be stacked on top of each other to avoid damage in storage or transportation, making it ideal and simple to carry multiple HCB models at the same time. This portable balance is feature rich and ideal for Education applications as well as general Laboratory and field test work.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Dual tare keys facilitate operation with either the left or right hand
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Optional RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- USB interface included for faster data communication
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial uses
- Three-point ShockProtect feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- Hook included for weighing below the balance
- Internal calibration eliminates need for external weight set
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity has been exceeded
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading