** All CBC bench weighing scales have been discontinued by the manufacture and are no longer available for sale. The new Cruiser CCT Bench Counting Weighing Scale models are available and are replacing all CBC models. You can find the new Cruiser CCT Bench Counting Scales?here. **
The CBC offers intelligent functions that are practical for any counting procedure. The intuitive software is incredibly user-friendly. It can keep track of your count and automatically optimize the unit weight for greater accuracy.
The CBC is packaged in a tough ABS housing with RS-232 interface, stainless steel platforms, non-slip feet and load cell protection to give you the ultimate performance. It has clear and easy to read displays showing weight, piece weight and count. The intuitive keyboard is easy to follow, making this scale simple and quick to set up and use. A built in rechargeable battery with 90 hours of use before recharging allows for the scale to be taken and used anywhere. Making it ideal for stocktaking, shipping, production and checking applications. From small parts to heavy items, this line of counting scales can make it count.
Counting Scales from Sonic Supply makes the counting process quick and easy. With a number of different models and ranges to choose from, there is a counting scale that can help improve productivity and accuracy for your counting applications.
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”
- Backlit LCD shows weight, unit weight and count in one convenient location
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Optional RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Optional USB interface simplifies data communication
- Solid ABS housing is durable for industrial uses
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Internal counting resolution 1:600,000 for precise results
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- User can program alarm to sound when preset total is reached