Sonic Supply offers a large selection of heating and cooling instruments for classroom, laboratory, or industrial use.
Heating equipment is used to effectively remove solvents from mixtures or create different reactions. Cooling equipment is essential for keeping your valuable lab samples at correct temperatures. These scientific equipment are necessary for heating liquids or gases to induce chemical reactions in experiments. Need any recommendations? Make sure to contact us at 844-977-6642 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed below are specific product uses of our most popular heating and cooling products
- Busen Burners – Features a single gas flame for heating or sterilizing glassware.
- Dry Baths – Allow samples to be thawed, boil or warmed for applications in biology or biochemistry.
- Furnaces – Provides heating to samples and materials in a controlled environment.
- Heating Mantles – Ideal for heating irregularly shaped glassware like flasks
- Hotplates and Stirrers – Heat and stir solvents to speed up chemical reactions or improve mixtures
- Incubators – Offers a stable environment for test kits, samples, and biologicals.
- Ovens – Offers controlled heat for drying, evaporating, and sterilizing substances.
- Strip Heater – Ideal for surface contact heating or low profile heating.
- Thermo Cycler – Used for amplifying DNA and RNA samples through the polymerease chain reaction. These are ideal for life science applications.
- Thermoregulator – Automatically regulates temperature by loweing or increasing heat to maintain a sample.
- Water Baths – Used to incubate samples in water at stable temperatures or create chemical reactions through higher temperatures.
Select from a variety of brands that includes Velp Scientifica, DLAB, United Scientific , and Globe Scientific.